Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tasty Cupcakes in Chattanooga!


So while I'm on a blog roll, get it?, let me tell you about this awesome cupcake I had while at a youth ministry conference in Chattanooga a few weeks ago. It was sleeting and snowing and my attempt to get some Clumpies ice cream (which I love) left me sad and in the cold as they closed early - right in front of my face...

If you've ever had a cupcake from GiGi's you may be thinking - it can't get any better. Well, I thought that, too - but I was so mistaken. This cucpake above was made with all natural and local ingredients in Chattanooga! I'm pretty sure the chicken laid the eggs and the cow gave the milk that went into that puppy that very morning. You can definitely taste the difference in this truly artisan dessert. Plus - the icing is cream cheese icing - homemade - and unreal!

And yes, I had organic chocolate milk with my chocolate cupcake. :)

So search for Whipped Cupcakes Chattnooga on Facebook and befriend this sweet woman who makes unbelievably tasty cupcakes. And drive to Chattanooga right now. Look straight at Clumpies, go around back and downstairs, and tastiness awaits. :)

1 comment:

  1. I remember you! I was working that day and you and your friends were super-nice. SO GLAD that you loved our cupcakes and your comments are greatly appreciated.....

    Hope to see you all again-

    Stacy Clark (co-owner)

    ReplyDelete