Thursday, February 11, 2010

Burgers at Gabby's!

 
Okay -- I know its been a long time since I blogged - but there's been a lot going on! The earthquake in Haiti has kept us very busy at Sweet Sleep and I've been at lots of conferences talking about orphans. But here's a tasty treat that it took entirely too long for me to find out about. 

Thanks to David and Mary Reed, I learned about Gabby's. It's a burger joint right behind the Sounds stadium - 493 Humphries St. in Nashville. It's a hole-in-the-wall kind of place and hard to get to with some bridge construction, but well worth it! The burgers are amazing - I had the Gabby burger with bacon, kickin' ketchup and sweet potato fries with wasabi mayo dipping sauce. All that and a coke for under 10 bucks. Can't beat it! Plus, the lady at the register was so sweet and patient - and the place was packed! I'm about to try my "skeeter bar" that looks like chocolate/peanut butter goodness but I was too full to eat it after my burger. :)

So take at trip off the beaten path to Gabby's. You'll be glad you did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment